The Ten Commandments For Taking a Test
- Commandment I
- Thou shalt study for an exam gradually over a period of days or weeks.
Thou shalt not " cram".
- Commandment II
- Thou shalt go to bed at a reasonable hour the night before an exam.
- Commandment III
- Thou shalt eat breakfast the morning of an exam.
- Commandment IV
- Thou shalt not study the day of an exam.
- Commandment V
- Thou shalt arrive at class five to ten minutes before an exam begins.
Thou shalt sit in thy usual seat unless thou receivest an assigned seat.
- Commandment VI
- Thou shalt work through the entire test when thou receivest it.
Thou shalt skip any question which thou dost not know how to work
immediately and proceedest to the next question.
- Commandment VII
- Thou shalt check all thy answers after thou doest each problem.
Thou shalt check all thy answers a second time after completing the exam.
- Commandment VIII
- Thou shalt work on the problems which thou hast skipped only after
having gone through the entire test once.
Thou shalt then have more
time to devote to these problems without fearing that thou shalt not finish
a majority of the exam.
- Commandment IX
- Thou shalt never turn in an exam early.
Thou shalt check thy answers again if time remains.
- Commandment X
- Thou shalt have a positive attitude when taking an exam.
Thou shalt be confident that thou knowest the material.
Any questions or comments should be sent to webmaster.